While we’re eager to gather and continue our training, we want to be mindful of social distancing guidelines, which is why we wanted to take this opportunity to remind everyone exactly what they can expect at Ottawa Jeet Kune Do when they do reopen on July 17, 2021.
- The wearing of masks is absolutely mandatory for all students. Masks must cover the nose, mouth, and chin areas at all times.
- The dressing room and waiting areas will be closed. Parents, please drop off children at the front door and kindly wait for them in your car. All students must arrive dressed for class.
- All students must enter the school one at a time, pass a temperature check, and thoroughly sanitize their hands and wrists. At the end of classes, students are asked to leave one at a time and thoroughly sanitize their hands and wrists as they exit.
- Adult students are asked to please wait in their cars until the facility has been emptied and sanitized from the prior class.
- Classes will be limited to 9 students for all adult classes and 12 for kids classes.
- If you are sick or have been sick, or if you have been around someone who is sick, please stay home. Those with symptoms will not be allowed to enter the facilities.
- All students must practice social distancing while inside (the floor is marked at 2m intervals). Inside the dojo, students must stand on designated X marks.
- Please use your washroom at home before coming to class. Washroom use will be limited for sanitation reasons.
We can’t wait to welcome you back! In the meantime, if you have any questions about our programs or classes, please don’t hesitate to reach out to Sifu Darryl.
Sifu Darryl D’Amico